Student Foundation Membership Application
Founded in 1978 by the Dean of Students, the Student Foundation is chartered by the Dean of Students Office for the purpose of encouraging student leaders to be involved in campus, community and alumni activities, to enlist outstanding students at Texas State, and to promote the general welfare of the university. The organization functions as a corps of dedicated student leaders who assist the Dean of Students Office and the rest of the campus community in fostering student leadership and building tradition, spirit and respectability for Texas State.
- must have achieved and maintain a 2.50 Texas State GPA (includes ONLY those courses completed at Texas State)
- must not be under disciplinary or scholastic probation or suspension
- must have completed a minimum of two (2) long semesters at Texas State as a full-time student
- must be enrolled full-time (with the exception of an undergraduate senior pursuing a specified course of study in which less than full-time status is authorized by his/her academic college for graduation)
- must have at least two (2) long semesters remaining - not including the semester in which you are applying (i.e., you cannot graduate any earlier than May 2022).
If you had any issues submitting your application before the deadline on Monday, March 22nd at 11:59 p.m., please email email@example.com.